Brand and Marketing services from PMLLP
How do law firms differentiate themselves from the competition and thereby improve work generation. When we ask Partners why a potential client should select them, most find it very difficult to articulate. They often fall back upon versions of, “we are good at what we do”, or “we are very cost effective” or even “we are nice people to do business with.”
The most successful businesses will have decided exactly what sort of client they wish to work for, and crucially, who they do not wish to work for. They will have done extensive research to learn what those clients want and then they set about meeting those requirements, all day, every day.
Delighting clients is a great aspiration to have but often, simply delivering what they want, how and when they want it is quite enough to build a great reputation that then brings in business.
At Pathways we have many years experience of helping organisations pause, look at their strategy for business development and then re-engineer it. We help find the best markets for a business and then develop the service proposition to secure traction in those areas of opportunity.
We use our independence status to help gather honest intelligence and identify opportunities which may be harder to access from within.
Our approach is both simple and effective:
- We spend time with your people to understand where success comes from and where they believe the opportunities and challenges lie;
- We talk to your clients to find out what they really think about you and what they would like to see change;
- We review the performance of various business areas to see where the best financial opportunities lie.
- We produce a Review and Recommendations report for discussion and development with you
- We finalise the Plan, with a timetable of actions and measures for success
- If required, we can manage implementation of the Plan
- Your best business development opportunities are identified
- Your internal processes are adapted to meet the expectations of your target market
- Your staff and existing clients are engaged and enthused by the process
- Your future marketing spend is linked to your target market
- Success criteria are adopted which allow the continued scrutiny of marketing spend against results
- Your staff partners and clients will be able to identify and articulate what differentiates your business from the rest
If you are looking to increase business activity and stand out from the crowd and think our approach can help you deliver your goals please CONTACT US